Total Pageviews

Monday, May 30, 2011

Ribs, Ribs & More Ribs!


If it's award-winning BBQ ribs you're looking for, Roc City Rib Fest 2011 is on it's last leg today closing at 9:00pm in Ontario Beach Park. Unfortunately, I haven't been lucky enough to taste any of this magnificent smokey splendor; however, I did get close yesterday standing single file in an infinite line for Jacked up BBQ. I have to say that this is an event I will not miss out on next year and I'll be sure to show up early to ensure my spot line. Many patrons who were lucky enough to feast upon this slathered glory did say that it was well worth the wait so perhaps I should gear up my patience for 2012!

Fortunately for those of us who missed out (or can't get enough), BIG RIB BBQ & Blues Fest is taking place Thursday July 14th through Sunday July 17th beginning at 11:30am at Highland Park. This fierce rib competition features live music as well as lunch and dinner provided by BBQ masters from Rochester, Texas, Florida, Chicago, Philly and surprisingly, Canada! Unfortunately, there's no NC on the bill but maybe next year :) Stay tuned for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment